Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Snugs Prefold/Flat Cloth Diapers

Posted by Andrea Stanley at 1:31 PM
Hi Everyone! I've just started selling my handmade (in Canada) Cloth prefold diapers. This particular diaper below is made with 100% cotton diaper flannel (inside...super absorbent!) and light 100% cotton diaper gauze on the outside and is appliqued with a beautiful cotton print.


This prefold fits Size M (15-25lbs) and can be used as a burp cloth until baby is big enough to fit it. Once grown out of, use as an insert in a large pocket diaper. Prefolds are the most versatile and traditional cloth diapers around. Pair this diaper with a beautiful hand knitted wool soaker or longies and you are rocken for that night time diaper routine!

This diaper is available in my etsy store. I'll be stocking my website with natural twill diapers soon!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/andrea125

1 comments on "New Snugs Prefold/Flat Cloth Diapers"

SCMOMOF2BOYS on August 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Snugs Boutique Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez