Friday, December 11, 2009

My New Cloth Potty Training Pull Up!!

Posted by Andrea Stanley at 10:56 AM
I have designed a new cloth diaper that is similar to a Pull Up. It is side snapping, has interior gussets, and is super trim and absorbent! It not only does holds in 'mistakes' it is easy for your toddle to use.
I had some mama's test this out for me before I introduced it. They loved that their children felt like they weren't wearing a diaper, and loved the fun colors.

Each trainer has a pocket in the back were you can remove the microfiber insert. So you can choose the amount of absorbency to help you in you potty training endeavours.

These are great for night time too! Just add extra inserts so your little one doesn't wake up wet.

I'll be adding these to my store in January for $10 each, So keep an eye out for them!


.

5 comments on "My New Cloth Potty Training Pull Up!!"

cafeeclectic on December 11, 2009 at 11:21 AM said...

I subsribed via the button on the side as jennsquared.

collovas on December 12, 2009 at 7:42 PM said...

I'll be watching for them!
Kelly

Xmas Dolly on December 14, 2009 at 9:23 PM said...

First of all thanks for doing our Christmas MeMe, and stopping by my blog. Cloth potty training pull up huh? Going to have to keep my eye on this one. I have three grandchildren going to be out of diapers real soon. I'll be back.

sunnymum on December 16, 2009 at 6:09 AM said...

Our oldest is potty trained, but I'll bookmark this for when #2 is ready.

fancygrlnancy on December 19, 2009 at 6:19 AM said...

Cute!! can't wait to see and possibly get some of these.

Post a Comment

 

Snugs Boutique Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez