Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hand made gifts this year?

Posted by Andrea Stanley at 11:59 AM
My goal this holiday season...handmade gifts for everyone!





I've decided to attempt to make all my gifts this year. I'm making hand made slippers for all the girls. These only cost me $2 to make, less my time of course! I purchased a used sweater from the salvation army, and used the yarn from it to make these adorable slippers. On the bottom of these are super soft and cozy suede cloth fused with sherpa.



I got a great idea for my little cousin. I found this wonderful little race track mat on etsy and decided to make something similar only with batting inside so it can be used as a comforter.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36092443&ref=sr_list_18&&ga_search_query=movie+cars&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title




1 comments on "Hand made gifts this year?"

sunnymum on December 16, 2009 at 6:16 AM said...

I love handmade! The racetrack is a great idea. I made a whole bunch of felt food for my daughter and some bubble bath with castille soap and glycerin for my little guy this year.
Thanks for visiting our blog too!

Post a Comment

 

Snugs Boutique Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez